Team Online Learning
Although budgets are always under pressure, the commitment to keeping staff safe so they can focus on patient care remains strong. eLearning training supports the effort by:
- Offering convenient access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Saving money—typically 40% less expensive than an instructor-led courses
- Providing just-in-time training opportunities and “refresher” training opportunities
- Reducing organizational effort and time
- Maximizing staff productivity by reducing time away from core job responsibilities
- Knowledge management and easing compliance tracking
TEAM Online Essentials teaches participants to identify factors that can escalate to aggression or violence. It gives participants the knowledge and skills to confidently handle disruptive behavior and keep themselves safe.
To augment their learning, participants can access engaging videos, simulations, real-life healthcare professional experiences, and case studies.
Participants are presented with a Certificate of Completion.