For over 20 years, HSS has offered a full range of industrial hygiene and hood certification services needed to keep hospitals, surgery centers, laboratories, cancer centers, pharmacies, and other healthcare facilities clean, safe, and productive.
- Ventilation and air monitoring surveys (anesthetic waste gas, ethylene oxide, etc.)
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Chemical, Biological, Fungal, Noise, and Water quality monitoring
HOOD CERTIFICATION AND PHARMACY CLEAN ROOM:
- Certification and service for biological safety cabinets, fume hoods, laminar flow, pharmacy clean rooms, etc.
- All certifications include, among others, air flow analysis and velocity profiles, airflow pattern smoke tests, general electrical safety checks, lighting and UV intensity tests and sound level meter tests in accordance with manufacturer regulations, NSF, CETA, AHSRAE, SEFA, FDA and USP 797/800.
We also offer a strong safety training program and consulting services that keep facilities and staff safe.