HSS Medical Equipment Management – Maximizing Your Equipment Use and Value
Since 1975, HSS has been making sure that our customers’ medical equipment operates at optimally efficient levels, complies with regulatory guidelines, and delivers maximum value to the facility.
Over the years, hundreds of hospitals, clinics, and medical practices in the Rocky Mountain region have elected to outsource their equipment management program to HSS. In fact, HSS was ranked the #2 Medical Equipment Maintenance contractor in the U.S. in the Modern Healthcare Magazine 2012 Outsourcing Survey. Many of our customers have continued to use our program for years. This ability to form long-lasting partnerships with customers clearly separates HSS Medical Equipment Management from other providers.
Put simply, we don’t want only to win a contract with you. We want to win the opportunity to join your team, demonstrate the quality of our work, and earn your long-term confidence in HSS as your medical equipment management partner.
As your partner, HSS will maximize the use and value of your medical equipment assets and ensure the safety of your patients and staff by:
- Lowering overall service costs.
- Managing, maintaining, and repairing all types of medical equipment, including sterilizers, imaging, respiratory, laboratory and pharmacy hoods, from a full range of manufacturers.
- Maximizing equipment uptime and utilization.
- Ensuring your equipment meets compliance standards.
- Managing equipment service agreements to save you time and money.
- Meeting your equipment service needs with skilled, customer-focused technicians.
- Offering objective opinions on new technologies and equipment for your facility.
- Reducing operator error by training your staff on the most productive use of equipment.
- Using a computerized system to track inventories, records, maintenance scheduling, and documentation to meet The Joint Commission and other accreditation requirements.