HSS iLEAD™ Program FAQs
When launched company-wide in early 2010, iLEAD™ offered opportunities for new and existing employees, salaried and hourly, at all levels. New hire courses will cover HSS core values, policies, procedures, and culture. Existing employee courses will include an extensive list of learning opportunities, some required and many optional.
To learn more about iLEAD™, call us at (303) 603-3000 or complete the contact form so we can assist you.
- What is iLEAD™?
- What’s the history behind it?
- Who benefits?
- What are the skills categories?
- What are the skills competencies?
- Do I have to meet certain criteria (a job/education level, etc.) before I can participate?
- Who’s targeted for what series?
- If I’m paid hourly, will I get compensated for the time I spend when doing iLEAD™ activities?
- Where do I learn more?
- What’s the iLEAD™ “information network” and what’s its purpose?