TEAM Instructor Certification Program
Instructors for the TEAM Essentials instructor-led course and the TEAM Advanced course can be provided by HSS. But you have the option to certify designated staff in your facility as TEAM instructors. Many organizations choose this option in order to save money and gain maximum flexibility in where and when they conduct required workplace violence intervention training. Here’s a brief review of the purpose and content of this practical and affordable program that will help your facility ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, support your training initiatives, and maintain the quality and consistency of TEAM instruction.
The Program At-A-Glance
- Course Objectives: Teach in-house staff to effectively present TEAM Essentials and TEAM Advanced courses so their fellow employees have the knowledge and skills to respond to and manage aggressive and violent behavior safely.
- Prerequisite: Complete TEAM Essentials and TEAM Advanced courses.
- Course Length: 1 day
- # of Participants: Minimum of 5. If fewer, additional travel costs may apply.
- Course Content: The TEAM Instructors guide puts all the resources instructors will need at their fingertips, including presentation materials, talking points for each slide, guidance for delivery of the TEAM curriculum, and a complete glossary of terms. The Guide contains all the exercises, case study examples, video transcripts, and a step-by-step guide for teaching the hands-on, skills-based techniques of the Advanced course.
- Learning Tools & Benefits:
- Comprehensive instructor guide and all electronic presentation material.
- Continuing consultation with other certified TEAM instructors.
- Any updates or revisions to the program are included at no charge during the 24 month period.
- Exclusive access to on-line support material and recourses to support training.
- Discounts on TEAM training material, resources, and collateral materials.
- The overall benefits of instructor certification include increased professionalism, verification of competency and improved quality, consistency and effectiveness of instruction.
- Certificate of Qualification: Presented to each participant who successful completes the TEAM Instructor Certification course. Instructor certifications are valid for two years. Recertification simply requires that instructors instruct or co-instruct a minimum of 16 hours, or 4 training sessions, within the two year period and complete a competency exam.
- Cost: Visit the TEAM Value Pricing page for details.
For more information: Toll-Free 844-477-7781, or email us.