HSS Government Security Services Training and Compliance
- Our 24/7 Operations Support Center expedites information sharing, shortens officer response time, and makes it easy for staff and visitors to contact security. A Nextel Level 3 Emergency Access priority level enhances our ability to communicate during a disaster or emergency situation.
- In August 2009, HSS was awarded the Advocate for Small Developing Business Award by the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority for its “exceptional commitment and dedication to the Authority and for promoting its Small Business Development Programs.” The Authority cited HSS for exemplary performance and for exceeding the spirit and intention of its small business programs.
- HSS has been recognized by Minority and Women Business Enterprises (MWBE), the Florida Local Developing Business Program (LDB), and other small business government administrators for our “extraordinary efforts” to provide financial and administrative support to small, minority, and disadvantaged businesses.
- HSS provides clients with an Emergency Response team in the event of a crisis. With a staff of 2,500 security officers, we are well positioned to respond swiftly and effectively to unexpected operational disruptions, including increases in security threat levels.
- Specialized Staff
- Workforce Diversity
- Training and Compliance
- SAFETY Act Designation and Certification
To discuss your specialized security needs, Contact HSS.