HSS Aviation Security Services Specialized Staff
Professionalism and reliability are two of the most important characteristics of an effective security staff.
- HSS Aviation Services senior managers and administrators are specialists in aviation security and have extensive experience and expertise in the management of large airport security programs, airlines, and/or law enforcement. They each hold high levels of certification awarded by security and aviation industry professional organizations and the federal government. HSS has more employees who have attained Airport Certified Employee (ACE) security certification from the American Association of Airport Executives than any other security company in the U.S.
- HSS on-site leaders are carefully selected and well trained to meet your needs.
- HSS develops professional, specialized security officers—not security guards. Only one out of seven applicants makes it through our rigorous screening process and background checks.
- The HSS security staff turnover rate is among the lowest in the industry. We retain over 94 percent of employees assigned to aviation customers. A key reason for high retention is our comprehensive employee benefits program.
- We are committed to diversity in our workforce.