HSS Aviation Security Services
Concerned about the complexities of switching from an in-house or third-party security provider? Our comprehensive, proven transition plan ensures that your operations are not disrupted during the changeover to HSS Aviation and Government Services.
More about us:
HSS is one of the largest and foremost providers of specialized aviation security services in the U.S. HSS has over 15 years of experience at Large hub and Category X international airports. Airports served by HSS personnel include:
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport
- Denver International Airport
- Detroit Metro Wayne County International Airport
- General Mitchell International Airport (Milwaukee)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Orlando International Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Portland International Airport and the Port of Portland
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
- San Francisco International Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
We share best practices from facilities around the country with our customers and apply them to improve our service.
HSS’ unique Aviation Security training program is customer-centric, enabling us to work with airports and airlines in several different capacities.